Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Work: Beating a Deadline

I am currently writing the first draft of the analysis and conclusion and appendix part of our final report. I need to finish this before 10pm (it's 5:30pm) because the printing shop will close at 10pm, and I need the printout by 8am tomorrow. So in short, I shouldn't be blogging.

Pero wala lang. Just wanted to write about how I feel right now. I told myself, "finish this na, so later I can watch a movie." And besides, tomorrow is supposed to be a fun day. I have a meeting with my boss. Well, that's not supposed to be fun because she would be giving her comments to on the draft reports I did. That stage usually kills my self-esteem, before it can rise from the ashes and commit to doing the revisions and producing a better report.

But it's supposed to be fun too because my boss has a trip to NHA resettlement sites in Bulacan, and I have never been to those areas. Yun lang. I wanted to go there. I wanted to see what life is like. I've been to only a few resettlement areas, and I didn't get a chance to stay long to observe. So tomorrow, I can do just that. Then, in between site visits, my boss will be "judging" my draft report.

Maybe I should really get a lot of sleep tonight. I have to be physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared for tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm going back to my report. Writing this blog only took about 5 minutes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment