Monday, September 12, 2011

Life: Notebooks

Well, I am a researcher by occupation and vocation. Plus, even before I was even in college, I kept a diary, or a journal, and in college, I write down everything I need to get done, etc. in a small notebook.

I am still the same person, I guess. Plus I was also influenced by my researcher-boss/mentor.

In addition to my cellphone (where I had set reminders for my other tasks), these notebooks help me organize my life. The green notebook is my fielwork notebook (matataranta ako pag nawala yan); the yellow one is my to-do/to-buy notebook, the brown one is newly opened (it was a gift), and I intend to use it to write down Bible passages and prayers I liked (seriously, I think I need to do this if I want my faith to grow even by a few centimeters); annd the striped one was the notebook I used to list down our Boracay trip expenses. For now, I decided to use it as my recipe notebook (i.e., recipes I copied from the internet and followed).

Welcome to my world!






No comments:

Post a Comment