Saturday, June 11, 2011

Life: Dream Notebook

While feeling overwhelmed by everything I need to get done--today and in the coming days and weeks--I opened my dream notebook (my expanded version of the LOJ's Novena to God's Love). And I was reminded of two things: first, the deeper reasons why I am doing what I do now, and secondly, the things I should not take for granted as I take the path I have chosen.

I drew strength from the first. The things I am doing now are among things I need to go through to reach my dreams; they are part of the path I have chosen both as a career and vocation.

The second brought me back to the present. It helps to take your eyes off the future and live in the now. I have many blessings now which I should also take care of--my health, my family, my friends, my faith. Opportunities to enjoy whatever life offers me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment