Monday, February 6, 2012

Others: 1.5 rounds, roughly 3 k

I have to put this on record. Ehem.

Last Thursday and Sunday, I was able to jog, non-stop, around UP's oval. 1 1/2 rounds. The last time I was able to do this, I was already ready to collapse, but last week, I was VERY tired but at least I did not feel as weak as before.

1 1/2 rounds is roughly about 3 kilometers. :) To someone who did not really grow up loving or performing well in PE, this is an achievement! Before, I could only run for a few meters, then I'd stop. I can't go beyond 500 meters. Lalo naman 1 k. So... :)))

Yun lang. Just felt happy. I am tempted to push myself further and jog nonstop for 2 rounds. But I know I'm not supposed to. Minsan, rushing to get things done or to get better takes the fun out of what you wish to do/accomplish. At least this is true for me.

Oh well, got to get moving. It's a beautiful Monday morning. I hope to make more progress writing those overdue reports. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats Bes! Kelan kaya ko makakasama sa jog mo :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bes! May idea ako. Sa Holy Week kaya, jog tayo....

    ReplyDelete