Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life: Goodnight, Mr.!

My eyes are tired from reading, writing, and typing. I wasn't feeling well earlier today but still worked a bit during the day. I slept and rested for the most part though. Then began seriously working after dinner.

It's past 12am. Yep, I take home work. Call me workaholic or whatever, but tired and frustrated as I may feel at times, I am happy to be able to have the opportunity to do what I want.

But I'm signing off before 1am. And before I go to bed, I just want to say goodnight to the man who, in many ways, had inspired me. And continues to inspire me.

You don't know how much you have helped me and kept me going. How you helped me realize what I want, and decide to stick to it.

I am likewise grateful that you don't know your impact in my life. I want things this way. For now. :)

One day, I hope I can meet you and thank you in person.

Good night, Mr. I am including you in my prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment